AICTE will verify and approve the scholarship payments by 15 December 2023. Eligible PG students who already enrolled through aicte-india.org will get 12,400/month under the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme
An advising organization at the national level for technical education in India is the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It offers several grants and fellowships to students who are eager to pursue technical degree programs in addition to accrediting universities.
Under AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme meritorious and qualified individuals can pursue higher education without financial limitations with the support of an AICTE scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Verification 2023-2024
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has initiated the verification process for the PG Fellowship Program. PostGraduate Scholarships under this program will be given by AICTE to full-time GATE and CEED.
The qualifying students enrolled in AICTE-approved institutions, with a monthly reward of Rs 12,400. The promotion of technical education in India is the goal of the AICTE PG scholarship 2023.
AICTE PG Course Scholarship 2023 Approval Date
Students are required to input their information on the AICTE web portal by November 30, 2023, in accordance with the timetable. The Institute will then verify and approve the student data for scholarship by December 15, 2023.
It should be noted by applicants that applying for a postgraduate scholarship requires an Aadhar number. Applications without the candidate’s Aadhar number will not be accepted.
The scholarship will be awarded for the whole course or for a period of 24 months.
PG Scholarships will also be available to students in their final year in dual degree integrated programs starting in the ninth semester, but only for a single year of their final year.
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process 2023
The candidates for the AICTE PG scholarship are chosen through a number of ways. Their selection is predicated on their GATE/GPAT results. The following are the steps that comprise the selection process:
- The selection of the candidates depends on their GATE/GPAT scores. They must have scored the valid GATE/GPAT scores to get selected.
- Based on the applicants’ exam results and the verification of their documentation, the institutions will shortlist candidates.
- The Institutes will prepare the record of selected students. Institutes will take the Final decision of candidate selection.
The beneficiary code will be generated by the institute by forwarding the selection application to the PFMS site following verification.
Following the generation of the beneficiary code via the PFMS portal, the educational institutions will send the student attendance records. Main goal of this scholarship program is to provide financial benefit to the eligible candidates for education.
Who will get approval for AICTE Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024
- Those who attain a valid GATE/GPAT score will get approval.
- Applicants must have to be enrolled in a postgraduate program that has been authorized by the AICTE.
- Those who will get any kind of financial assistance while enrolled in the course, are not eligible.
- Students who received previous AICTE PG scholarship if they have previously received benefits from AICTE or any other centrally sponsored university (IIT, NIT, IIIT, etc.).
- The candidates ought to provide a pledge that they won’t stop attending the classes. An applicant must repay the entire PG scholarship amount if they withdraw from the program in the middle.
- In the event of any wrongdoing, the management has the right to terminate the AICTE PG scholarship.
- Applicants are not eligible to apply for the scholarship if they are part-time students.
- The name on the application and the name on file with the bank should match.
- A shared account is not permitted for the candidates.
- They ought to establish a general bank account for savings.
- The OBC creamy layer applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Benefit
Students receive the AICTE PG scholarship of 12,400 INR/ month. However, the AICTE PG fellowship is only available to those who have enrolled in a postgraduate program that has been recognized by the AICTE and have a valid GPAT/GATE result.
Students are not eligible to apply for scholarships if they pass the GATE/GPAT exam after the admission deadline.
Applications for the award are not accepted from sponsored applicants, overseas students, or students who enrolled in the PG program using the management quota.