The scheme covers various government services such as Mahalaxmi Scheme, Rythu Bharosa Scheme, Cheytha Scheme, Gruha Jyothi Scheme, and Indiramma Indlu Scheme. The last date to apply for the scheme was January 6, 2024.
Prajapalana Application Status
The recently launched Praja Palana scheme by the Telangana government has sparked immense interest among citizens. Offering access to a multitude of welfare programs under one umbrella, it promises to empower and support eligible beneficiaries.
The last date to apply for the scheme was January 6, 2024. Applicants can check their Praja Palana application status by visiting the official website at prajapalana.telangana.gov.in.
The scheme covers six specific guarantee schemes, including the Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme, Rythu Bharosa, Cheyutha Pension, Gruha Jyothi Scheme, and Mahalakshmi Scheme.
How to check Praja Palana application status?
To check the Praja Palana application status, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Praja Palana website at prajapalana.telangana.gov.in .
- Login to the Praja Palana application using your registered credentials.
- Look for the “Check Application Status” section within the application.
- Input the unique application reference number or any other required details.
Benefits under the Praja Palana Scheme
The Praja Palana scheme, launched by the Telangana government offers a wide range of benefits to eligible citizens. These benefits are designed to improve the lives of the people of Telangana and ensure that they have access to the basic necessities of life.
- Mahalakshmi: This scheme provides financial assistance to women in the form of a monthly stipend of ₹2,500. It also provides a free LPG cylinder every month.
- Rythu Bharosa: This scheme provides financial assistance to farmers in the form of an annual grant of ₹15,000 per acre. It also provides assistance for crop insurance and other agricultural inputs.
- Gruha Lakshmi: This scheme provides financial assistance to women to build or renovate their homes. The amount of assistance varies depending on the size of the house.
- Indiramma Indlu: This scheme provides free houses to eligible families. The houses are built on a plot of land measuring 250 square yards.
- Cheyutha: This scheme provides financial assistance to eligible persons for education and marriage. The amount of assistance varies depending on the category of the beneficiary.
- 6 Guarantees: Access to electricity, water, education, healthcare, roads, and double-digit crop price within stipulated timelines.
- Direct benefit transfer (DBT): The government is using DBT to ensure that benefits reach the intended beneficiaries directly.
- Single-window system: The government has set up a single-window system to make it easier for citizens to access government services.
Praja Palana Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Praja Palana benefits varies depending on the individual scheme within the program. While some general requirements apply across the board, specifics like income groups, land ownership, age, and education qualifications differ for each scheme.
- Permanent residency in Telangana: This ensures the benefits reach intended beneficiaries within the state.
- Income group categorization: Most programs fall under Below Poverty Line (BPL), Antyodaya (AY), or General categories. You need to fall within the stipulated income range for each scheme.
- Land ownership or property: Schemes like Rythu Bharosa or Gruha Lakshmi might require owning agricultural land or specific property types.
- Age and educational qualifications: Programs like Cheyutha have specific age ranges and educational background requirements for eligibility.
Telangana Praja Palana Application Form
The Praja Palana Application Form is available in both Telugu and English languages on the official website at prajapalana.telangana.gov.in
The application deadline for the Praja Palana scheme was January 6, 2024. However, you can still visit the official website to access application forms for individual schemes within Praja Palana in case you missed the initial deadline.
- Visit the official Praja Palana website at https://prajapalana.telangana.gov.in/
- Locate the “Praja Palana Application Form” option on the homepage and download it in PDF format
- Click “Apply Now” and select the appropriate scheme. Each scheme might have a dedicated application page.
- Fill out the online application form: Provide accurate details about yourself,family, address, income, education, and land ownership (if applicable).
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Submit the application form and take note of the reference number for future tracking.