The NBE postponed NEET MDS 2024 to March 18. The NEET MDS 2024 application form will be posted online. Candidates for the post-graduate medical test must fill out the NEET MDS 2024 Registration from February to March 2024.
NEET MDS 2024 Registration
The NEET MDS test date for 2024 has been made available online by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). On February 9, 2024, the NBEMS will conduct the NEET MDS examination. The NBE has moved the NEET MDS 2024 date to March 18, according to the most recent update.
An informational pamphlet including the eligibility conditions, NEET MDS 2024 Registration date, application procedure, and test format will be released shortly by the NBE expected from Feb to March 2024. The NEET MDS 2024 application form will soon be available on the official website, nbe.edu.in, according to the organization.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery, or NEET MDS 2024, is administered by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) to choose candidates for enrollment in 259 dental schools throughout India offering 6,228 Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) seats.
NEET MDS 2024 Application Form
This test is given by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) to candidates for admission to medical institutions’ postgraduate dentistry programs. The NEET MDS 2024 application window would probably be available for one month at nbe.edu.in.
There are many processes involved in registering for NEET MDS 2024: registering, submitting scanned copies of your identification documents and signatures, and paying the application cost. A non-refundable fee must be paid by candidates before submitting their NEET MDS application.
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS
|National Board of Examinations (NBE)
|National Level Exam
|Feb to March 2024 (expected)
|18 March 2024(expected)
The NBEMS only accepts online applications; offline applications are not accepted. Applicants should be aware of this. Before submitting their NEET MDS applications, candidates are advised to carefully check the NEET MDS eligibility criteria for 2024.
How to apply for NEET MDS Recruitment 2024?
Candidates may enroll in the examination by following the straightforward processes that are outlined below.
- Simply go to the NBE website, which may be found at nbe.edu.in.
- To access the NEET MDS 2024, click on the URL that is included on the homepage.
- Registration is required, and the application form must be filled out.
- When you are finished, you should pay the costs of the examination.
- You may download the confirmation page by clicking the submit button.
- For any future reference, you should save a physical copy of the same.
NEET MDS Seats 2024
The NBE has moved the NEET MDS 2024 date to March 18, according to the most recent update. To fill the 6228 Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) seats available in 259 dental institutions around India, NEET MDS will be held.
NEET MDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The test is taken to get admitted to dentistry postgraduate programs. Applying for NEET MDS 2024 requires candidates to meet certain conditions.
Examinees who do not match the eligibility requirements for NEET MDS 2024 will not be permitted to take the test. The following qualifications must be fulfilled to be eligible for NEET MDS 2024.
- Age Limit – The minimum age for candidates is twenty years old.
- BDS Degree – They must be graduates of a university or institution recognized by the DCI with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree.
- Internship – By June 30, 2024, they have to have completed a 12-month required rotational internship.
- Registration – They need to be registered with the State Dental Council (SDC) or the Dental Council of India (DCI) either permanently or temporarily.
If it is discovered that a candidate supplied fraudulent eligibility documentation, their candidature may be revoked at any point throughout the admissions process.
NEET MDS 2024 Application Fee
The application cost for NEET MDS 2024 is shown below each category. The charge amount shown is from the previous year. Any modifications will be notified here when the NEET MDS 2024 application form is made available.
- General: 4250
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 3250
- Other Backward Class: 4250
- PWD: 3250